26 February 2007

Monday 26th February 2007

Well unfortunately, I don’t have very good news to report today. There have been a few mishaps in the last week or so. Firstly, the other day at school, I was taking pictures of the kids playing their sports after school. I went to the boys’ volleyball team and took photos of them. Then out of nowhere, my camera dropped into the dirt and went face first in the ground. Well those photos were the last photos that were ever going to be taken from my really cool camera. I was so disappointed and upset. So at the moment, I have no cool photos to show you of anything because I don’t have a camera anymore. My next mission is to go and buy another one.

Now my second sad story is that I have been very sick over the past few days. I missed out on some really cool stuff that I was looking forward to doing in Japan this weekend because I couldn’t even get out of bed. I have been sick with the flu for five days now and I am only just starting to recover now. Hence me updating my blog as I have ample time to do this from being sick for so long. The truth is, I have only just started being more mobile today. I can’t wait for this silly bug to go away so that I can have more cool stories to report to you on my blog.

So hopefully in the next couple of days, I will have fully recovered from this awful flu and I will be back to my usual happy, weird and excitable self, but for now, its flu-ridden Marie signing out.

3 comments:

Tinz said...

That't too bad about your camera Marie - but don't worry we'll help you find a new one!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Maz - Danny and I were just talking today about how we'd love to visit Japan. But I don't think I'll be able to hike up all those mountains with you. I'm not as fit as you!! Remember how sore I was after the Grampians? Keep having fun sweet pea.
Tessa x

Stacey said...

Ohhh poor Marie! Those silly puddles always get in the way! Have you blamed any of the Japansese kids for your little smells- like you did in Peterborough?? Sorry to embarrass you on your blog!
Hope you feel better in the next few days! xxx