1 April 2007

Tokyo Disneyland 26th March 2007

Tina, Steve and I made our way to Tokyo Disneyland today. It was sooooo busy! It took ages even to wait in line to get into the park. I loved the landscape because there were beautiful gardens there with grass that looked so perfect it was hard to tell whether it was real or fake. It was definitely real though! There were hedges as boarders to every garden and there were pretty flowers in the middle.

We went on as many rides as we possibly could fit into the day. It was hard to get around to everything though because it was so busy. Some lines were a three hour wait! That is almost half the day gone, waiting in a line. It was a little ridiculous having to wait so long. Most of the rides were kiddie rides. They were cute to go on, but some of them were a little babyish. It would be good to take young children to this park. I’m sure kids would get a lot more enjoyment out of it.

The best ride I went on was the Buzz Light Year ride. It was really fun and different to most rides. Tina and I went on it together. We sat in this little spaceship and we each had a little laser gun to use. Every time we flew past a circle with a Z in it, we had to try and shoot at it. Every circle you shoot, you get points for. At the end of the ride, you can see what level you got to depending on how many points you got. I got about 11 000 points and I was on Level Three! I beat Tina because she only got up to Level 2.

Another highlight was looking at the Disney Electrical Parade. They had all these cool Disney characters lit up with thousands of lights – all in different colours. It was so amazing to see. I took some photos of all my favourite characters.




There was about ten minutes to go before the park closed, and we quickly sprinted to Mickey Mouse’s house so that we could meet him. We got there just in time and we got to meet Mickey, take a photo with him, shake his hand, and he even gave Tina and I a kiss! It was cool!

I am glad I went to Tokyo Disneyland, but the next time I go would probably go with kids because it would make it more exciting to see their faces when they go on the rides and see all the characters.

2 comments:

Tinz said...

Wasn't I exciting enough for you Marichi? I was running around the park like a little kid!!

Q said...

I don't know, somehow I just thought little kiddie things would appeal to you...

Those photos of the light show look awesome!