18 September 2007

Funny As

After seeing the Koraukuen Gardens in Okayama, we were walking back to the hotel when we spotted the funniest sign ever.

There was a bookstore called, “Exciting Book Store” and then on the other side of the building, there was a funny picture of a boy smiling with a speech bubble coming out of his mouth saying, “I want to meet the person who created this store!” How funny is that? I wanted to go in the store just because of the sign!


There was also another restaurant nearby which was called “Pain Restaurant”. This made me laugh too!


Shinya, Lauren, Tina and I were walking back to the hotel and we were all feeling peckish so we went into this really cool restaurant near our hotel.

We saw the coolest thing there. It was called ‘french onion gratin soup’, but on the top of it was a layer of pastry which covered the bowl. It looked like a monstrosity, so just out of curiosity, Shinya and I ordered it! I’m so glad we did, coz it tasted absolutely delicious!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I want to meet the person who created the store too!