12 June 2007

Crazy Saturday night!

I had so much fun on Saturday night after the Chilis concert.




It was Jodi’s birthday so she invited everyone to go to the Beer Garden to celebrate. This beer garden is the best value for money. You pay 3000yen ($30) and you get all you can drink and all you can eat for four and a half hours!


Pretty good deal! So it turned out to be a really cheap and fun night. I met so many people on Saturday night. I went to the toilet towards the end of the night and met this cute little Japanese girl.


All she could say in English was that she was so happy to meet me in the toilet and she continued to say that for the rest of the night. Then I went over to where her group of friends were and they picked me up and lifted me in the air three times! It was fun, but I was a bit sceptical about the situation because they were all a little tipsy! Anyway, I made friends with them and we all left the beer garden together (a group of about twenty people) and went to karaoke. We sang for two hours all the classic songs that you should sing in karaoke (Brittney Spears, Abba, Beach Boys, etc!).

We hired out a little room and there ended up being about eleven of us in total singing and dancing in our little room. It was lots of fun! We got home at around 2:30 in the morning and Tina and I had to get up at 7am the next day to climb a mountain! I tell you what, it was a lot harder than I thought it would be!

2 comments:

Tinz said...

I had a heaps fun night. How funny was that girl??

Lauren said...

That was a really good night! I love カレオケ!!