21 June 2007

First Grade Teacher’s Party

I went to another teacher’s party the other night. It seems like they can't get enough of them and pretty much any excuse for a party is a good one! There were five student teachers at our school for the last three weeks and they decided to have a farewell party for them when they left. So I took advantage of the situation because like the teachers, any excuse for a party is fine with me!


We went to the Beer Garden again for an all-you-can-eat and all-you-can-drink night. You should have seen the view of the sunset behind the castle! It was so cool that I had to take a photo of it!


I stuck to the lime chu-hai (my favourite Japanese drink) and then toward the end of the night I got stuck into the grape chuhai (another one of my favourite drinks!) I made all the teachers get in a group so that I could take a group photo of everyone at the end of the night. It was a much more hassle than it should have been because the guy who was taking the photo couldn’t figure out how to use my camera, so I had to give him a five minute lesson.


Meanwhile, all the teachers were still sitting still as statues in their pose for the camera while all this was going on! It was mayhem! Anyway, he finally figured out how to use the camera, but the photo didn’t really turn out that well. Seeming as so much effort went into taking the photo, I thought I should stick it on my blog! At least you know the history now!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

What is it with these people and taking photos? All you have to do is push a button how hard can it be??