12 June 2007

Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert

A few entries back, you might have recalled me saying how excited I was about going to the Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert.


Well The concert was supposed to be in March, but it got cancelled due to Anthony Keitis getting bronchial pneumonia. Well they rescheduled the concert to Friday 8th June and I went on Friday night. I had so much fun at the concert! Most of the songs they played were on Stadium Arcadium, but they also played some other classics such as Soul to Squeeze, Californication and Scar Tissue. I danced crazily the entire night. Unfortunately, Steve (Tina’s husband) couldn’t make it to the concert because he was sick, but he gave his ticket to Julian instead. Julian is an American guy who lives in our apartment building. I had lots of fun dancing with Julian during the concert because he dances like a crazy lunatic just like me, so we complimented each other. Maybe other people looked at us and thought we both looked stupid, but I was having fun, so I didn't care! It was amazing! I tried to call out to Anthony (the lead singer) during the concert and tell him to come back to my house in Himeji, but I don’t think he heard me. I think that if he did hear me, he would have been there in a flash! haha



Well I have wishful thinking and there is nothing wrong with that! I couldn’t get a good photo of them because we were so far away from the stage, but I did get a blurred, distant photo of the Chilis playing so I thought it was worth putting on my blog!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

How good was this concert? Well i know you enjoyed it because you were jumping around all night :-)