13 March 2007

Updated "Chin Chin" story...(read the one below this one first)

So the “Chin Chin” story continues…

I was talking to the teacher who was in the class when it all happened and she gave me an update of what the kids said. Apparently, after the class, all the boys came up to her and asked her if I really knew what chin chin meant. She told them that I didn’t know what it meant. Of course I didn’t know, coz I wouldn’t have said it otherwise!!! Anyway, I asked her what they said to that and they told her that they were going to come up and tell me what it meant! She told them off and said not to and got angry with them. I can’t believe they were still talking about chin chin in the next lesson they had with her. Man, that is so embarrassing! I never want to teach that class again. If they come up to me and say anything about chin chin I will get so embarrassed and probably go as red as a tin of tomatoes! I hope they don’t say anything! It just puts a whole new meaning to the “Three Little Pigs” story:
“Little pig, little pig, let me in. Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!”
I think my next lesson will be learning the story about the three little pigs…what do you think??? ☺

2 comments:

Mich said...

Yeah, Wee, I think you should teach them the story about the 3 pigs! Make sure it's the english version tho. Think they would find it rather amusing!!!
Trust you to create havoc.

Unknown said...

Hi Marie!
I finally had a chance to check out your blog. I couldn't stop laughing about the chin chin story especially in relation to the 3 little pigs. It really gives that story a whole new meaning.

You are so awesome!
-Taube