2 October 2007

Bowling Competition

Makoto, one of our Japanese friends had organised for a whole bunch of us to go bowling one night. We had a bowling competition with around fifty people.

We were all put into teams of four and the highest scoring team was the winner and got a prize. Well if any of you have seen my bowling skills before, you would know that I wouldn’t be an asset to the team!!! My best score for the night was 49 which I was pretty proud of! The funniest thing was that the worst score for the night was worse than mine which made me feel a little better about being so bad at bowling! At least I am not alone! It was lots of fun though and this picture of the bowling group shows everyone making a little “g” with their hands which stands for “gutter” because that’s what most people got throughout the night – including me!!!

2 comments:

Tinz said...

Go gutter balls!!! Bring them on!

Lauren said...

I loved bowling - who would have thought that I would be so good! Ha ha! I still bounced too many though!