17 October 2007

Lauren’s Birthday Bash

Just recently, it was Lauren’s birthday, so there is no better way to celebrate a birthday in Japan other than to have a few drinks at home, then go out for the inevitable karaoke. We all had a fantastic time at Lauren’s party. There were lots of drinks to be drunk, lots of singing to be sung and lots of dancing to be performed. Once we hit the karaoke bar, we were all in for a give-it-your-best-shot night!

The best part of my night was the fact that I didn’t even have to ride to the karaoke bar. As we were one bike short, I got the privilege of being dinkied all the way to and from the karaoke bar. Shinya was kind enough to do all the work and ride us both there!


Out of all people, I am most certain that the birthday girl herself, Lauren, had the best time of all! She got right in the partying spirit and sang for most of the night. I’m sure she is still reminiscing about how much fun she had that night!

Karaoke…


…MORE karaoke…


…and MORE karaoke!


Tina, Steve, Lauren, me, Shinya and Taro all up for a good, fun night at the karaoke bar.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yep I definitely had the best time that night! It was the start of something great ... :)

Tinz said...

This was a heaps fun night. I love Karaoke!!