2 October 2007

I Love Disney Sea!

Tina, Steve, Lauren, Steve H and I all went to Tokyo Disney Sea together during our week away.

Tina was dying to go because she especially enjoyed Disneyland when we went last time, so this time she really wanted to experience Disney Sea. It was so cool and much better than Disneyland, I think. On our way to Disney Sea, we had to catch a monorail within the park to get there and this was the view we got from the window. These are all the people going into Disneyland. Disneyland was so much busier than Disney Sea that day, thank goodness, because we didn’t want to have to wait for three hours to go on one ride!

The cutest place in Disney Sea was The Little Mermaid section. There was a Little Mermaid palace and cute little rides for kids to go on, but of course, we went on them too! This is us in front of The Little Mermaid palace. Cute, huh?


Tina and I also got a photo with Pinocchio. He was so cute and he even held our hand!


Tina, Lauren and I got into the hair accessories for Disney Sea so that we looked the part.

We wanted to keep with the Disney theme, so Tina had cat’s ears (for Marie chan), Lauren had Minnie Mouse ears and I had a Minnie Mouse hat. I thought we looked really cool!

One of the coolest rides we went on was called the Tower of Terror.

On the ride, we had to sit in a seat and it took us up the haunted house to the very top like an elevator. Then it dropped all of a sudden really fast and it was an exciting feeling because we didn't expect it. I enjoyed that ride, so we went on it twice!

My favourite attraction at Disney Sea was the castle.

There were so many rooms you could go into and lots of windows you could look out of which had a great view of the park. It was almost like a maze and I felt like a little kid excitedly going from one room to the next in anticipation of what I was going to see next! It was so cool!

We also went on the carousel

(only because Tina insisted that she was going to go on it so we all thought we would go on it too!). It was a carousel based on the movie Aladin. I got to ride on a genie and I was really excited about that! It was fun! One of the workers on the ride would wave to me everytime I went past and it was fun because I felt like a little kid again!

Finally, the sun set and the fireworks began.

The night view of Disney Sea is spectacular because you can see the reflection of the buildings in the lake like a mirror. To top the night off, we all went for a ride in a gondola and it was so relaxing. I think the night time was the best time (and the most popular time) to go on the gondola because it is such a nice view.

I LOVE TOKYO DISNEY SEA!!!

2 comments:

Tinz said...

I had a ball at this place! I absolutely loved it all :-)

Lauren said...

For theme parks this was a really good one! I love my ears and your little top hat still cracks me up!