7 May 2007

Hollander Slope and Nagasaki’s Confucian Shrine

The next day, we woke up early to begin our sight-seeing. We went to Hollander Slope which consisted of all Western-style houses that were built hundreds of years ago. They looked fascinating!



While we were walking along the street, we came across the coolest looking shrine. It was called Nagasaki’s Confucian Shrine: Then and Now Museum of Chinese History.
Lauren and I were really keen to go inside and have a look, but Tina was a bit more sceptical about it, so she decided to wait outside and stare at the grey, cracked building across the road until we were finished.

As Lauren and I walked into the grounds, I couldn’t stop ooing and aahing over what I saw. Tina heard all my sounds of amazement that she decided to come in and see what I was going on about! Well it was worth all the oo’s and aah’s, I can tell you that much! In the end, she said, “that was good, wasn’t it?” I couldn’t help but say, “I told you so!”



1 comment:

Tinz said...

Yeah yeah you told me so hehehe :-)