7 May 2007

My funny photo moment

There were all these cool statues of Chinese emperors standing in different poses and doing different things outside the Chinese museum. I got so excited about it, that I had a brainwave to take funny photos with all these statues. So here are a few of the funny ones I took of me with the statues!


Catch ya later, buddy!














So you think you're tough, do ya, PUNK?













So can I eat the whole thing?













That's a choice script, cobba! I really like what you've done here!












Did you hear that lion ROAR???













Ready or not, here I come...pick a boo!













Look, mate! What the hell is THAT?


















Please let me take this picture - I'll put you on my blog if you let me!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

You are a weirdo!! Do i know you?? This is such a you thing to do!!!