9 May 2007

My Disgusting dinner…continued!


I was so curious to find out exactly what that disgusting dinner that I had in Nagasaki was that night that I showed the teachers at school the picture I had taken of it. They called it kikorage which is Japanese for seaweed. That is some weird-looking seaweed, don’t you think? I asked the teachers if they liked it, and they all said they LOVED it! I couldn’t believe it! People actually think it tastes good! They said it is really delicious. The funniest part about me asking them was that they all did the same flapping arms motion that the man did at the restaurant when he was trying to explain it! It was hilarious. I had to show about seven teachers the dish and they were all trying to explain to me what it actually was! So, it wasn’t a sea urchin after all, but I finally found out what my mysterious disgusting dinner was that night! Now I never have to think about it again – thank goodness!!!

2 comments:

Tinz said...

Ahhhh now we know what it was!!

Anonymous said...

LOL xD haha! funny