10 August 2007

Adventure World

Adventure World in Shirahama was just fantastic! Aleysha and I loved seeing all the animals. I especially liked seeing the panda family. They were so cute! I took so many photos of them and took a funny video of the father panda because he looked really cute when he moved. It was like everything was an effort for him, poor little sod!

















We also saw the dolphin show which was absolutely spectacular. It was similar to the one they have in Seaworld at the Gold Coast in Australia. I love dolphins and the way they can do flips in the air effortlessly, so I would never tire of seeing a dolphin show!
















There was also a seal show to watch which was really cool. I love the way seals move and waddle! They are so cute!


2 comments:

Tinz said...

The pandas looked adorable! I want one!!!! :-)

Lauren said...

That movie of the pandas is so cute!