10 August 2007

Hair Show

A few months ago, Mac (one of the American’s who lives in the same building as me) asked if I wanted to do this hair show thingy with him. His hairdresser asked if he knew of any foreign girls who would be able to join him at the hair show and he asked me. I agreed to it and didn’t realise what it entailed until it got closer to the date!

It was like this full on modelling show where we had to do all these embarrassing poses in front of a group of people on a stage! I was so embarrassed and felt a bit silly, but it was fun to hang out with nice Japanese people for the day and see all the cool hairstyles and cool clothes on the different models. Some of the girls looked absolutely amazing!











These are four of the girls who were the models and hairdressers for the show.



This is one of the girls who modelled for the same hair salon as us.












This is Mac and I getting ready for the show!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

NIce hair - show me your pose again??!! :-)