10 August 2007

Fuji Kyu Highland

Fuji Kyu Highland is the coolest theme park ever. It has three really cool, scary roller-coaster rides that are just so much fun to go on. One of them has the world record for the most loops in a roller-coaster! It also had a 90 degree drop at one point! It was really exciting! We were strapped in pretty tightly in that ride!

My most favourite roller-coaster was the one that was like a bullet train. It went from 0km/hr to about 200km/hr in about ten seconds!!! If that doesn’t give you goose bumps just reading about it, I don’t know what will! Tina and I went on it twice because it was so much fun! I loved the feeling I got when it first took off.

We also went on this soaking wet ride that if you don’t wear a raincoat, you have to wring your clothes out because you get saturated!


The only trick was, that you had to pay one hundred yen (one dollar) for the raincoat. Well, Tina, Mum and I all paid for the raincoat and Dad refused to pay for it because he didn’t want to pay any more money. Guess what happened to him? He got soaking wet! We were laughing so hard at him when the ride ended because he got his just deserves! This is dad – soaking wet!

We also went into the scariest, creepiest ride ever. It was like a haunted house, but don’t compare it to the ghost train at the Royal Show coz that is no comparison AT ALL! At first, we had to watch this movie where school girls would walk around their classrooms with guns and knives and giggle at each other just before killing themselves. That was really scary because they looked like they were possessed or something. Then once that movie was over, we had to go into this room filled with coffins. We had to stand inside these coffins and watch this girl come out of a coffin in red smoke at the front of the room. Our coffins started tilting and moving like someone was banging and kicking it behind us. Then the girl all of a sudden disappeared and the next second, she was standing right in front of me. She looked so scary – like Sadako. She had long, straight, black hair and a white face and she looked really freaky. She stopped and stared at me for ages and I screamed so loud like I never have before. She walked past me so many times and I thought she was going to kill me! We were so frightened that we had to ask them to stop the ride!

Tina was so petrified that she was crying for about an hour after the ride and we couldn't stop talking about it. Then right at the very end, when we were about to go home, Tina decided she would go in again and finish the ride. I chickened out and Tina and Dad went in there together. She said it wasn’t as scary the second time, but it was still pretty scary!

The highlight of the theme park was the roller-coasters for sure!




This is mum and dad in front of the bullet train roller coaster.













This is the crazy 90 degree drop, world record holding roller coaster.




This is me, Mum and Tina in front of roller coasters.

1 comment:

Tinz said...

This is the BEST theme park that I have ever been to. Right up my alley!!!!